Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the fourth Annual General Meeting (“Online AGM”) of Sasol Khanyisa Public (RF) Limited’s shareholders will be held entirely by electronic communication on Saturday, 4 December 2021 at 10:00.
Attending the Online AGM in person through electronic means
- Shareholders who hold their shares through a central securities depository participant or Broker must request that their custodian furnish them with the relevant Letter of Representation.
- Only shareholders in possession of a valid Letter of Representation will be eligible to access the Online AGM Platform and vote their shares during the Online AGM. Shareholders must submit their Letter of Representation to JSE Investor Services (Pty) Ltd at email@example.com to receive their shareholder reference number and password in order to register on the Online AGM Platform and access the webcast. Please ensure that you provide a valid email address and mobile number with your Letter of Representation request so that login details may be provided to you.
- Certificated shareholders and those shareholders who hold their shares in their “own name” through Pacific Custodian Nominees (RF) (Pty) Ltd or Computershare Nominees (RF) Limited may also access the Online AGM Platform at https://SasolKhanyisa.virtual-meetings.online/login
- In order to log into the Online AGM Platform to vote, use the shareholder reference number and password which was sent to you. If this information is not received prior to the meeting, then please contact JSE Investor Services (Pty) Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0800 800 010 for assistance.
Certificated shareholders and those dematerialised shareholders who have already submitted a proxy in advance of the Online AGM and who wish to participate in the webcast have the option of linking to the webcast via the link https://SasolKhanyisa.virtual-meetings.online/login as set out in (1) above. In this regard shareholders are referred to page 50 of the Annual Report for the process to revoke your proxy.
- Notice of Annual General Meeting scheduled for 4 December 2021
- How to participate in the Online Annual General Meeting
- How to appoint a proxy to attend the Online Annual General Meeting
- Form of Proxy for Annual General Meeting