Annual General Meeting
The Companies Act requires every company to hold an Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Business usually dealt with at the AGM includes:
- The receiving of the company’s annual financial statements and the directors’ report thereon for the past year;
- The election or re-election of directors in place of those retiring by rotation;
- The appointment of a new auditor if notice has been given of his/her removal;
- Dealing with special business of which due notice has been given such as an amendment to its memorandum of incorporation.
General meetings, other than AGMs, are held for consideration of matters requiring the approval of shareholders which cannot be left over until the next AGM.
Third Annual General Meeting of shareholders of Sasol Khanyisa Public (RF) Limited held on Saturday, 31 October 2020 at 10:00
The Chairman and Directors of Sasol Khanyisa Public (RF) Limited wish to thank all the shareholders who attended our very first Virtual AGM. The results of the Third AGM are available below.
At the Third AGM guest speakers presented shareholders with information on Sasol Limited, Sasol South Africa Limited and Sasol Khanyisa Public (RF) Limited’s financial results for the year ended 30 June 2020. Information on the Mandate and role of the Board was also provided. Each of these presentations are available below.
Shareholders are also able to access Question and Answer documents pertaining to Sasol South Africa Limited and Sasol Khanyisa Public (RF) Limited. Shareholders are encouraged to access Sasol Limited’s Results Announcement for further information on Sasol Limited’s financial results for the year ended 30 June 2020 https://www.sasol.com/investor-centre/financial-reporting/annual-integrated-reporting-set. You can obtain information on Sasol in Society on https://society.sasol.com/.
To access a delayed webcast of the Sasol Khanyisa Public (RF) Limited Annual General Meeting please click on:
- English: https://www.corpcam.com/SasolKhanyisa31102020E
- Sesotho: https://www.corpcam.com/SasolKhanyisa31102020S
- isiZulu: https://www.corpcam.com/SasolKhanyisa31102020Z
Should you have any additional questions please contact Link Market Services South Africa (Pty) Ltd on 0800 800 010 or at email@example.com.
- Results of the Third Annual General Meeting
- Sasol Limited financial results, 30 June 2019 – Presentation
- Sasol South Africa Limited and Sasol Khanyisa Public (RF) Limited financial results, 30 June 2020 – Presentation
- Sasol South Africa Limited and Sasol Khanyisa Public (RF) Limited financial results, 30 June 2020 – Script
- Mandate and role of Board of Sasol Khanyisa Public (RF) Limited – Presentation
- Sasol Khanyisa Public (RF) Limited Questions and Answers
- Sasol South Africa Limited Questions and Answers